CODE OF CONDUCT
USER CODE OF CONDUCT
Welcome to Battle4.me, the Social.Media.Challenge! We, Battle4.me UG (haftungsbeschränkt), want Battle4.me to be a place where people respect the rights and feelings of others, including third party intellectual property rights. Therefore, we have established certain rules for using and for posting messages, photos, video and other content (collectively in the following referred to as "Content") on Battle4.me, which rules are set forth in our General Terms and Conditions and in this User Code of Conduct. WHEN YOU USE BATTLE4.ME, YOU ARE AGREEING TO ABIDE BY THE USER CODE OF CONDUCT AND THE OTHER RULES SET FORTH IN OUR GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS. FAILURE TO ADHERE TO THIS CODE OF CONDUCT AND THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY RESULT, AMONG OTHER THINGS, IN TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT, BATTLE PARTICIPATION AND THE DELETION OF CONTENT THAT YOU HAVE POSTED ON BATTLE4.ME, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE, AS DETERMINED BY US IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION. Please refer to our General Terms and Conditions for more information about the rules applicable to your use of Battle4.me and the other rights and remedies of Battle4.me UG (haftungsbeschränkt).
Battle4.me allows you to upload and share user generated content with your friends, such as videos you upload from your camera, webcam or mobile phone (“Content”). This means that you may post and share original video that is of a personal nature and that you have the appropriate ownership and usage rights for as well as the consent of all people appearing in the Content. It is no place for you to post third-party copyrighted content, such as movies or the latest episode of a popular TV show, videos created not by you or your friends with their permission, or your favorite music video. In addition, we expect our users to use good judgment and respect the copyrights and other intellectual property rights of others. Therefore, in using Battle4.me, you may not:
- upload or share any photographs, videos or other Content other than original works that are created by you;
- post or share any Content that infringes upon or violates the copyright, trademarks, personality rights or other rights of any third party;
- attempt to circumvent any content filtering techniques we may employ.
While we believe users should be able to express themselves and their point of view according to the Video Battle Tasks, certain kinds of speech simply do not belong in a community like Battle4.me. Therefore, you may not post or share Content that:
- is obscene, pornographic or sexually explicit;
- depicts graphic or gratuitous violence;
- makes threats of any kind or that intimidates, harasses, or bullies anyone;
- is derogatory, demeaning, malicious, defamatory, abusive, offensive or hateful.
Unlawful or Harmful Content or Conduct
Although as a mere online service provider we are not responsible for the conduct of our users, we want Battle4.me to be a safe place on the internet. Therefore, in using Battle4.me, you may not:
- violate any local, state, national or international law or post any Content that would encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense;
- impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- use Battle4.me to send or make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- use Battle4.me to distribute political messages or advertise for a specific political party or movement;
- post or share any personally identifiable or private information of any third party;
- solicit passwords or personal information from anyone, including those under 18;
- use information or content you obtained on the Battle4.me website or service in any manner not authorized by the Battle4.me User Code of Conduct or General Terms and Conditions;
- post any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- register for more than one account or use or attempt to use another's account, service or system without authorization or create a false identity on the Service or the Site;
- engage in any predatory or stalking conduct.
This User Code of Conduct is subject to change at any time at Battle4.me UG (haftungsbeschränkt)'s sole discretion.